United States Air Force A-10C Aircrew Training System (ATS)
The A-10C ATS consists of 22 Full Mission Trainers (FMT), Hands-on-Throttle-and-Stick (HOTAS) trainers, and other support equipment at 11 CONUS & OCONUS sites.
CymSTAR Services recruited, hired, and trained new Contractor Logistics Services (CLS) personnel and a new Training Systems Support Center (TSSC) staff within a 30-day transition IAW FAR 52.237-3 Continuity of Services. Three (3) senior engineers relocated from Oklahoma to Arizona to assist the TSSC. CymSTAR also negotiated two (2) Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA). Our A-10 ATS Program Manager (PM) solely directs the A-10 ATS to perform the following:
- Provide qualified TSSC Core Function personnel to manage configuration baselines, maintain data libraries, distribute modification kits, control inventory, and provide subject matter expertise;
- Provide qualified TSSC Level of Effort (LOE) engineers to perform Government-approved Class II (Minor) Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), referred to as “Taskings”;
- Provide CLS personnel to maintain trainers, test new modifications, and manage spares;
- Perform baseline change management with Class I (Major) ECPs, including regularly scheduled aircraft Operational Flight Program (OFP) concurrency updates;
- Engineer, manufacture, integrate, test, and deliver new trainers;
- Engineer, integrate, and test obsolescence solutions (e.g. Instructor Operator Station (IOS) Re-Host);
- Relocate training equipment and other assets, including on-site and international site-to-site;
- Engineer and integrate aircraft systems into the simulated environment (e.g. Helmet Mounted Cueing System (HMCS));
- Establish Integrated Product Teams (IPT) for systems engineering, Test & Evaluation (T&E), Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), and other functions; and
- Actively participate on the Simulator Configuration Working Group (SCWG) and Enterprise Product Team Working Group (EPTWG) to brief, review, and prioritize engineering tasks.
All contractual requirements have been completed on time.