Engineering Studies & Analyses
CymSTAR conducts and delivers numerous simulation engineering trade studies. Our trade studies rationally explore customer objectives and design alternatives. This ensures we develop, implement, and deliver balanced solutions that meet performance, cost, schedule, supportability, and sustainment requirements.
CymSTAR’s integrated engineering teams will analyze existing technical documentation, training devices, and best-practice industry data using the following techniques:
- Identify key system functions;
- Define potential candidate solutions;
- Define relevant and crucial assessment criteria;
- Assign weighted objectives to selected criteria;
- Assign measures of effectiveness (MoE) to candidate solutions;
- Determine a fitting merged solution; and
- Issue a Trade Study Report for customer review.