CymSTAR LLC is a HUBZone certified and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) established in 2003 to provide engineering and systems integration of newly developed or modified trainers.
CymSTAR Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), was established as a sister company in 2007 to provide competitive Contractor Logistics Services (CLS) and Training Systems Support Center (TSSC) support with engineering reach-back and surge capability support provided by CymSTAR.
CymSTAR and CymSTAR Services share the same core management, finances, accounting, human resources, and internal processes. Together, we have demonstrated proven skills in all facets of configuration management, change management, systems engineering, and program management specializing in all aspects of the training and simulation industry for both commercial and military flight, sea, and land-borne simulation systems..
- Developing new aircrew and maintenance training devices;
- Engineering and developing sustainment and concurrency modifications; and
- Providing life cycle logistics and maintenance support for numerous CONUS and OCONUS sites.
CymSTAR consistently performs at, or beyond, our military and commercial airline customers’ expectations.
CymSTAR’s current and past performance demonstrates our commitment to a different style of doing business.
- CymSTAR maximizes the use of open-architectures and methods;
- CymSTAR maximizes the use of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) items;
- CymSTAR maximizes use of components that can be sourced in the US; and
- CymSTAR provides full documentation and unlimited intellectual data rights on all organically designed and developed components and services.
CymSTAR is located in the Tulsa, Oklahoma metropolitan area with convenient, central access to our customers within the United States.