Total Simulation & Training Systems ProviderA HUBZONE CERTIFIED AND SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
Who We Are
CymSTAR LLC is a HUBZone Certified and Service‐Disabled Veteran‐Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) established in 2003 to provide engineering and systems integration of newly developed or modified weapon systems for all branches of the United States military.
CymSTAR Services LLC is a Service‐Disabled Veteran‐Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) established in 2007 to provide competitive Contractor Logistics Services (CLS) and Training Systems Support Center (TSSC) management for Training Systems (TS) contracts.
CymSTAR LLC and CymSTAR Services LLC share the same management and engineering core team of experienced professionals with over 20 years in the Training and Simulation industry. Together, we specialize in all aspects of the simulation and training for commercial and military flight, sea, and land‐borne simulator equipment.
What We Offer
Since 2003, CymSTAR is achieving the highest customer satisfaction and expectations for a vigilant military… wary of threats, alert, and responsive. CymSTAR continues to maintain a keen awareness of emerging technologies and standards, developing fully compliant solutions for computer generated threats, Aerial Refueling Airplane Simulation Qualification (ARASQ), and Distributed Mission Operations (DMO).
As a financially secure supplier direct to the Government or other Prime Customers, we prefer Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contracts that exemplify our on-time performance for your flight-, sea-, and land-borne equipment:
- New Flight Training Devices (FTD), Maintenance Training Devices (MTD), and Part Task Trainers (PTT).
- Low-risk systems engineering and integration for weapon system concurrency upgrades, technology improvements, and obsolescence Engineering Change Proposals (ECP).
- Avionics Modernization Programs, simulation subsystem re-hosting, and flight aerodynamic modeling.
- Non-proprietary, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware, open source software designs, and unlimited data rights for lower procurement and life cycle sustainment costs.
- Training Systems (TS) and live fire range sustainment to include competitive site Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) maintenance, and vital Training Systems Support Center (TSSC) engineering, management, and operation.
What Have We Done?
CymSTAR has completed over 30 complex modifications to various USAF programs such as: C-5, KC-135, KC-10, and RC-135 training devices currently under the domains of USAF ATS contracts. Additionally, we have performed Two Maintenance Trainer Modifications and develop one live fire Machine Gun system for the USMC. Nearly all these programs were awarded as Firm-Fixed Price contracts, and each was delivered on-schedule, without discrepancy. CymSTAR Services currently has a contract to provide 78 personnel in support of the US Army Warfighter focus program.
How Do We Do It?
CymSTAR is self-sufficient, performing all its own program management, engineering, integration, and testing. CymSTAR’s vast experience in simulator modifications enables it to identify technical risks early in programs, and CymSTAR’s primary mitigation approach is to develop rapid prototypes for “ALL High RISK” items early in the program to verify initial design concepts and eliminate risk. All the above enables CymSTAR to be very cost effective at performing on time and within budget.